Friday, August 24, 2007

The Journey resumes....

Each village has it's own crest this is our town. (Note the airplanes - as it's close to the base!)




Cheerio,
I have now found my connections to my camera and can share some pictures with you all.

The Sharrah's, (minus 1, as Rob is not with us) have started another adventure and moved to England. We are located in Beck Row, which is about an 1 1/2 hours from London (North). We will be here for 3 years. So.... here is a picture of our humble abode. Don was lucky to find a new house big enough for all our "stuff" that we can't live without! While some houses in England are numbered, most are named and our house is "Birch" house.

2 comments:

Cyndy Carey said...

So I was not quite sure where to post this. The one thing about moving in to a new house is it is clean!
I give you credit for figuring out how to work one of these.
Thanks also for keeping me on your email list. I truly enjoy reading your letters. Hello to Eileen if she reads this.
Have Fun!
Cyndy (Kromer) Carey

Denise said...

Hi Jeanne,

Your emails are fun. I like your new house. Which room will I get when I come visit???

Denise
(aka Dr. Williams)