Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Band

This weekend, while Mike was away in Germany playing football, Don and I went to see a new friend in his band. The Drummer owns a pub in Newmarket called the Five Bells and so they put together this band. Most of the members are American. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of all the members. They did a great job with the songs.
Enjoying the show!
The pub was located in Newmarket which is the horseracing capital of the UK. These two gentlemen were Americans and so very tall! They were at least a foot higher than the top of the door. We were with a man that was 6 foot 1 inch and they towered over him. I tried to get them next to the jockeys that came into the pub during the night. (There were a lot of them) The contrast was amazing. (Jockeys are very short you know...)

No comments: