These are the last two rooms downstairs.
Below is a small room off the foyer and there is a door to the left to go to the garage (can't see). Don wanted this for my sewing room, but it was way too small for that! So I decided it would be better served as a computer room! (Guess who won?!)
Below is the laundry room. European washer and dryers are so small and if you look at the two spaces where I have my laundry basket and cleaning supplies, this is made to fit them. I choose to get an "American size" washer and dryer. You can't see the washer, but it's behind the door to the left. My dryer is out in the garage. A small inconvenience, but since the European washer takes about 1 hour to wash one very small load, I welcome the inconvenience!
No comments:
Post a Comment